Enjoy a celebration you will remember all the way into 2019!
The annual Professionals in the City New Year's DC gala is a lavish affair where professionals welcome in the oncoming year in style. Professionals in the City hosts more than 1,000 events each year, but our annual New Year's gala is the largest of them all. Watch our video from last year below, and you will see why this gala sells out in advance all 3,000 tickets each year:
Our new Year's d.c. celebration is an opportunity for people to greet the new year in style. Stroll from room to room and enjoy our many themed rooms.
Although you may not be able to travel the entire world in one night, you can experience the unique customs of many different countries all in one amazing night. We have spent the entire year assembling our New Year's DC Passport to the World Gala. Our celebration begins across the Pacific ocean in Tokyo and continues across the world.
Each year at our d.c. new Year's eve gala, we kick things up a notch by including food, drinks, culturally-themed entertainment, and creative recreational activities. Some of the fun activities at your fingertips include Henna, Karaoke, Origami, and a midnight balloon drop.
You will not be limited to just one room to ring in the new year. At our New Year's DC gala, immerse yourself in a plethora of cultural traditions all at one gala. This will be one new Year's that you will never forget after you become familiar with different cultures represented in each of our themed rooms, including:
- Paris's The City of Love and Light, where hundreds of singles can enjoy speed dating, always one of our most popular dc new Year's' eve activities.
- Spain Nightfall Ball, where you can celebrate New Year's Eve in DC with a live DJ who will lead the midnight countdown and balloon drop before thousands of revelers.
- Bollywood Hills Underground Club, where a live DJ plays the latest Bollywood music and professional dance instructors teach you the latest Bollywood dances at our New Year's DC celebration.
- Australian “Oz” Rock, where a live band offers you the opportunity to brush up on your dancing skills at our dc new Year's' eve gala.
- Asian Fete - Fountain of Youth, where you can ring in New Year's DC surrounded by exquisite Asian music and culture.
In addition to those exciting rooms, we have even more in store for you. Our new year's eve dc gala includes sumptuous food that will be available from 9:00 p.m.- 10:30 p.m., some of which includes:
- A carving station with black pepper crusted prime rib and deep fried turkey breast
- A made to order pasta station with a variety of pastas, sauces, and toppings to choose from.
- Assorted New Year's DC Desserts
Our new year's eve d.c. gala will have flowing drinks from 9:30 p.m. - 1:30 a.m. featuring fine cocktails, wine, beer, and other beverages, including plenty of Champagne.
You also have the option of purchasing a discounted New Year's DC gala ticket which does not include food.