Professionals in the City hosts more than 1,000 events every year, but our extravagant New Year's Eve DC party is our largest of them all. Our gala features festivities from destinations all around the world and traditions and experiences like no other. Some of the luring revelries include:
- A delicious buffet featuring prime rib, fried turkey, a pasta station as well as assorted desserts.
- An array of alcoholic beverages, including beer, wine, cocktails, and champagne
- Dance lessons for couples (Salsa and Bollywood)
- Seated speed dating for singles
- Live DJs to lead the midnight countdown and balloon drop
- Several party theme rooms inspired by cultures from all over the globe
- Many bands and DJs in the various rooms featuring culture-specific music
- Karaoke, caricaturists and henna artists as well as a photographer on hand
- Late night d.c. new Year's eve comedy show
- Midnight balloon drop among 3,000 revelers
Enjoy delectable food from 9 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Our fabulous New Year's Eve DC buffet includes carving stations, pasta stations, and more. Enjoy drinks from 9:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. Partake in fine wines, beer, and cocktails. Each attendee will have access to open bars. You also have the option of purchasing a discounted 10:30 p.m. entry ticket that includes the open bar and does not include food.
Make a visit to our Latin Fusion Salsa Room where you can not only dance the night away, but also enjoy dance lessons for couples early in the evening at our New Year's Eve in DC celebration.
While couples enjoy their dance lessons, singles can enjoy speed dating in our Paris's City of Love and Light room. Hundreds of singles participated in our hugely popular speed dating at last year's New Year's Eve DC celebration, and we are expecting even more to participate this year. Different color bracelets for singles and couples will make it clear throughout the night gala who is available and who is not.
In our new year's eve d.c. Bollywood dance room, learn all the latest dance crazes and hear the hottest club music from all around.
Then, take a trip to Amsterdam. Start out 2013 with a late-night comedy show in the red light district where our R-rated comedians will put on a New Year's Eve DC performance just for you.
Our dc new year's gala has been an impressive destination for Year's. Last year's 2012 bash was huge and amazingly fun, but we have spent all year planning to make our 2013 celebration that much better.
Buy tickets now because this New Year's Eve DC gala sells out far in advance each year, and you do not want to miss out on what we have in store for you!