Enjoy a celebration you will remember all the way into 2018!
Please join Professionals in the City for our exciting annual New Year’s Eve Washington DC gala. This amazing party features several themed rooms representing many different cultures in one night. Check out our video below to see why our New Year's gala sells out in advance every year:
Professionals in the City has spent the past year researching all the exciting entertainment options that will be available to you at this fantastic party. Join us where you will ring in the new year with 3,000 other revelers. We are eager to introduce our themed rooms to you, here is a taste:
- Australian “Oz” Rock, where you can celebrate the Land Down Under’s rich history of rock with live band Lovebettie.
- Jamaica, where you can ring in New Years Eve in Washington DC celebrating the Caribbean with Reggae music island vibes.
- Red Light District, where you can enjoy a hilarious late night "R" rated comedian to end your Washington DC New Years Eve night.
In addition to those wonderful rooms, we have so much more in store for you. Our new year's eve dc gala includes delicious food that will be available from 9:00 p.m.- 10:30 p.m., some of which includes:
- A carving station with black pepper crusted prime rib and deep fried turkey breast
- A made to order pasta station with a variety of pastas, sauces, and toppings to choose from.
- Assorted New Year's DC Desserts
Our new year's eve d.c. gala will have flowing drinks from 9:30 p.m. - 1:30 a.m. featuring fine cocktails, wine, beer, and other beverages, including plenty of Champagne.
You also have the option of purchasing a discounted New Year's DC gala ticket which does not include food.