Enjoy a celebration you will remember all the way into 2018!
When you attend our New Year's Eve Washington DC gala, you will experience entertainment from many different cultures all in one night. Join us at the Capital Hilton where you will ring in the new year with 3,000 other revelers. Check out our video below to see why our New Year's gala sells out in advance every year:
Professionals in the City hosts this spectacular event only once a year, and it is our largest event of the year! We have spent the past year searching the world for exciting entertainment to share with you at our new year's eve washingtond.c. gala. We planned several themed celebrations to represent each culture, and we are eager to introduce them to you:
- The City of Love and Light, where singles can enjoy speed dating, always one of our most popular New Year's Eve Washington DC activities. Singles will be easily identifiable by the colored bracelets they will be wearing; couples will be wearing bracelets of a different color.
- Kingdom of Spain Nightfall Ball, where you can celebrate and enjoy the midnight balloon drop in our largest ballroom at our New Year's Eve Washington DC gala.
- Bollywood Hills Underground Club, where a live DJ plays the latest Bollywood music, and professional dance instructors teach you the latest Bollywood dances at our New Year's Eve in DC gala.
- Jamaica Vibes, where you can ring in New Year's Eve Washington DC surrounded by Reggae music.
- Celebrating America where you can brush up on your hip hop dancing skills!
End this tour of fun and adventure by visiting our Amsterdam red light district where our R-rated comedians will have you rolling in the aisles.
Our new year's eve d.c. gala would not be complete without amazing food and delicious drinks. The mouth-watering buffet will be served between 9:00 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. Drinks will be served between 9:30 p.m. and 1:30 a.m.
Our New Year's Eve Washington DC gala will also have plenty of other fun things to do to make your night even more exciting! These include Karaoke, Caricaturists, Origami and a Henna artist. This extraordinary extravaganza sells out quickly, so purchase your tickets now!